close

I walk down a street and there's a big hole.
我走在街上,街上有一個大洞。
I don't see it and fall into it. 我沒看見它,我掉了進去。
It's dark and hopeless and it takes me a long time to find my way out.
那裡黑暗且絕望,並且需要我很久的時間才發現我的出口。
It's not my fault !這不是我的錯!

I walk down the same street. 我走在同樣的街上
There's a big hole and I can see it, 那裡有一個大洞,我看見它,
but I still fall in.但我還是我掉了進去
It's dark and hopeless and it takes me a long time to get out. 
那裡黑暗且絕望,並且我需要很久的時間才發現出口

It's still not my fault 這仍然不是我的錯

I walk down a street. There's a big hole. 我走在街上,這裡有一個大洞
I can see it, but I still fall in. 我看見它,但我仍然掉了進去
It's become a habit變成我的習慣,

But I keep my eyes open and get out immediately. It is my fault. 
但我睜開我的眼睛並立刻出去,這是我的錯

I walk down a street. 我走在街上
There's a big hole. And I walk around it  
這裡有一個大洞,我在這裡徘徊

I walk down a different street. 我走在不同的街道上

昨天與在國外居住的堂哥聊msn時,他傳了一首英文詩...
花了一點時間翻譯一下...
不過還是不是很了解它其中的涵義..
也不知道翻譯的對與否...

歡迎大家指教嚕...

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 chihting0628 的頭像
    chihting0628

    chihting0628的部落格

    chihting0628 發表在 痞客邦 留言(2) 人氣()